POWERLINK Power Module
These simple but robust power modules can be installed in cable trays or fixed to the underside of the desk using the brackets or ‘hook & loop’ pads provided.
With high quality aluminium alloy casing, solid construction and sleek appearance, Powerlink offers incredible value for money at a very affordable price.
Powerlink modules can be linked to other underdesk or desktop power modules, including Boost, using connector cables with a maximum of six power sockets in one series. Powerlink is fully tested and certified to BS 5733 and is available in configurations of 2, 3, 4 and 6 sockets, with or without master switch.
- Easily compatible with other modules including BOOST
- Brackets and Velcro strips included
- High quality aluminium alloy case
- UK 5A* individually fused power sockets
- 1 x GST male Wieland connector
- 1 x GST female Wieland connector
- 250mm trailing earth wire
- 2, 3 or 5 metre mains power cable available with 13A UK plug and GST female Wieland connector (sold separately)
- 1 or 2 metre connector cable available, GST male to female Wieland connector (sold separately)
*All Powerlink modules come with 3.15amp fuses. On installations of 4 sockets or less we can upgrade fuses to 5amp if required.