Who are officesupermarket.co.uk?
- www.officesupermarket.co.uk is a trading name of Seating Online Limited (SOL). We are proud to offer office seating and furniture at great value, that's why we have our price match promise and long product guarantees.
How do I order from officesupermarket.co.uk?
- Ordering from the website couldn’t be easier. You simply select the product(s) that you wish to buy, add them to your basket (which can be viewed at any time during your visit) and proceed to the checkout.
How do I pay for my order?
- Our secure payment gateway allows us to accept all major debit & credit cards, plus AMEX & PayPal. Once you have finished shopping, just proceed to the checkout and securely pay for your items. We also accept payment by bank transfer. Please contact us if you would like to pay using this method.
Are credit accounts available?
- Credit accounts are only available to government departments, schools, hospitals, universities, and military departments. Credit accounts are not available to private individuals.
Will I receive confirmation of my order?
- As soon as payment has been confirmed you will receive an email confirming you order details and method of payment. This will be sent to the email address that you will have provided during the checkout process.
How much is delivery?
- Delivery is FREE* for orders over £250 on all products on our website
*Mainland UK only. Highlands and islands subject to delivery charge.
How long will it take to receive my order?
- If ordered before 4pm, items can usually be expected within 24 hours of order confirmation (for delivery days see below). You will receive an email once your order has been despatched advising of a delivery day.
Where do you deliver to and on what days?
- We are pleased to offer next day delivery on all of our products (unless otherwise stated, dependant on stock). Orders placed before 4pm on a Monday would be delivered by 6pm on the Tuesday and so on. Orders placed on a Friday (before 4pm) would not be delivered until the following Monday. Orders placed on a Saturday or Sunday will not be delivered until the following Tuesday. If ordered on a Bank holiday, delivery can be expected up to 2 days after order confirmation. We deliver to the UK mainland. Scottish highlands and islands will be slightly longer than 24 hour delivery but we will email to advise if this should be the case.
What if my goods are faulty or I have a problem with the order?
- In the unlikely event that the goods you receive are faulty please email firstname.lastname@example.org and you will receive a response within 24 hours letting you know that we have received your email and are dealing with the problem.
What is your returns policy?
- We are pleased to offer a 14 day returns policy if you are unsatisfied with your order. The item will need to be returned as shipped, so disassembly may be required. You will need to return the item within 14 calendar days of SOL confirming receipt of cancellation. Please call us on 0344 755 3018 and speak to one of the team who will be pleased to help.
Can I cancel my order?
- You are able to cancel and return your order up to 14 days after the order is delivered. SOL will need to have received the items back within 14 calendar days of the cancellation request being accepted.
Do your products come with any guarantees?
- All our products come with either a 5 year or 2 year manufacturer’s guarantee as standard. Length of guarantee is shown on individual products. Please make sure you keep your receipt/invoice as this may be required. We can send out replacement components within 48 hours of being notified.